How to Purchase Your Correct Shoe Size Online
One of the most crucial factors, when you go online shopping for shoes, is to make sure that you select the right shoe size. You can do this by measuring your foot size first. Reputable online shoe stores will provide you with a proper size guide to assist you in selecting the proper shoe size while you are online shopping for shoes. Once you established your right size, you can start to explore the abundance of shoes on offer.
How to Measure Your Feet
1. Step on a paper and trace the contours of your foot.
2. Measure the distance between the back of your heel to the longest toe to get the length of your foot.
3. Measure the widest part of the foot.
4. Use the length chart to on the online store to establish the number that matches your foot length.
5. Use the width chart to learn what letter applies to your foot with.
Before you Measure Your Feet
- Measure both your feet and use the larger reading of the two. Hardly any person has the exact size of both feet.
- The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day when your feet are a little bit larger than when they are rested in the morning.
- Remember to measure your feet with the socks or stockings on that you will wear with the particular shoes you want to buy. If you plan to wear the shoes bare feet, only then measure your feet bare.
- Keep in mind that there is as little as 1/8 of an inch difference in shoe sizes so make sure you take your measurement meticulously.
- Rounding up or down measurements will cause a reduction in finding the perfect size and ultimately a perfect fit.
Four Important Things to Keep in Mind When Buying a Pair of Shoes
The appearance of the shoe is important, but factors such as the upper part of the shoe, the sole, the material, and shape are the factors that determine how comfortable a pair will be. Before you decide on a pair, consider this:
1. Sole: It should be of a good quality durable material that is not slippery.
2. Material: Unlike vegan leather, real leather is more pliant and flexible. It is also more resilient against dirt and damage compared to fabric and canvas.
3. Heel: The heel should be comfortable and sturdy especially where high heel shoes are
4. Size: The perfect size is essential for comfortable wear.
It is not disputable that of all the factors to consider while doing online shopping for shoes; the right size is indispensable. Therefore it is crucial that one take the time to accurately measure your feet to ensure that you end up with a pair of shoes that is not only beautiful but equally comfortable as well.